Friday, November 1, 2013

New Fabric Friday-Collection for a Cause

Being a cancer survivor myself, this collection hit a little close to home.
I'm sure we all know someone who has been affected by the "C" word. 
(That's what we call it at our house. It's a naughty word around here.)

Think Pink is Riley Blake Designs Charity Collection this year.

They are donating portions of the proceeds to the Huntsman Cancer Research Institute 
Think Pink

So why not snatch up some of the cute cotton fabric?  



It is deliciously cute, and for a good cause. 


I am totally making some sachet packets for my "unmentionable" drawer out of these!
Oh crap! I just mentioned it! Haha!

So let's all whip up something cute, and fight for a cure at the same time. 
Two birds with one needle!

Sending our love to anyone who has fought or is currently fighting. 
You're not alone!

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Jazzie said...

Shared this post to my fellow sewers, hope it can help to raise money. I'm pretty sure they'll love the fabric design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...