Friday, February 1, 2013

New Fabric Friday

It has been a VERY BUSY week over here!
We are starting out February with a BANG!

Lot's of beautiful prints have arrived and I am so excited to share them with you this fabulous Friday!

New from Dear Stella


Words cannot describe how gorgeous this collection is!



New from Moda

Posy by Aneela Hoey


 Ladies, it is ALL about the mints and corals these days.

 mint and coral!
In fact, I happen to be OBSESSED with these colors right now!

 Throw in some Lavendar and you are set for Spring!  I am making my girls' Easter Dresses out of this collection and can't wait to get started on them! 
(I realize the Mint Stripe and Mint Cirlces are missing from the photo, they are due to arrive next week, *squeal*)

How cute would a Spring Quilt be out of these Precut 5" Squares?

 



 New from Riley Blake Designs


Be still my heart....I LOVE this collection.


The aqua and purple combo is delish!

We also have in the 10" Squares and the 5" Squares!

 Restocks this week

This little beauty from The Sweetest Thing Collection is back in stock!

As well as these 3 awesome Chevron Prints!  Get them while the're hot, they won't last long!




1 comment:

Wendy said...

I am in LOVE with the new Dear Stella!!! I think I finally found my color scheme for my kitchen with this. Curtains and dish towel accents would look great with this fabric.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...