Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Halloween Quilt


I started putting up Halloween this week. 
Oh, yes.  I am THAT lady.
You know, the lady who puts up holiday decorations waaaaaayyyy before everyone else.
I love fall. I love Halloween. Don't even get me started on my obsession for Christmas.
This year I just couldn't wait!
I made this quilt for my Mother-in-Law for her birthday last week, and it is just got me in the spooky spirits.
Pin It

I used a combination of these three spooktacular Halloween Collections.

Monster Bash                           Happy H'Owl'oween      &                Costume Clubhouse
  

They are all so fabulous I couldn't just pick one!
And they all compliment each other so well.



 This particular quilt pattern has a lot of applique, and I LOVE it!

 Don't be afraid of applique ladies, it is sew easy!


I backed it with THIS awesome Riley Blake print. 


 I used THIS pattern by Thimble Blossoms, and added my own fall twist to it. 

Pin ItDo you have any Halloween or Fall projects in the works?
I would LOVE to hear about them.

Happy Sewing!


1 comment:

susan q said...

your mil is one lucky woman getting this and other quilts! thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...