Friday, June 29, 2012

New Fabric Friday

It's Friday. Yippee!
 This morning I am off to beautiful Bear Lake, Utah.....to bury my feet in the sand and bask in the sun.

 And today's new collection just couldn't be more appropriate for my upcoming activities....

Seaside by October Afternoon for Riley Blake Designs
  


 Good grief, it is ridiculously cute.
The stripes, the plaids, the flowers, the kids!  I can't stand it, I love them all!

We also have added some ridiculously cute precuts of this collection too!
  

Oh yeah, and did you see this a.maz.ing quilt that Allison over at Cluck Cluck Sew made?
IMG_42081
Oh dear, so fab I just want to remove all the Seaside prints from my shop and keep them for myself...
but I won't.  That would be ridiculously rude :)

 Okay, enough ridiculousness. (It's a word, promise)

Onto to this week's restocks:

  

 Well, I'm off!

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...