Friday, May 25, 2012

New Fabric Friday


Three ginormous sized boxes arrived a few days ago....

Inside were all 34 prints from 

Lucy's Crab Shack by Sweetwater for Moda
Pin It
Here is just a sampling...

 I'm not going to lie....this is my FAVORITE collection from Sweetwater yet!

There is something about that "Trunks & Tops" print that makes me want to buy a Beach Cruiser, and move to the Beach, and wear my swimsuit out to the store and feel totally fine about it.  

But since I live in Idaho, and it snowed here yesterday, and since swimsuits in our grocery stores are kind of frowned upon....I guess I will just keep dreaming.  Or I can make a snazzy quilt out this bundle and literally wrap myself up in the beach!

Yes, that is what I will do ;)


Back In Stock this week are these 4 little beauties from Michael Miller Fabrics!
    
Groovy Guitars in Lime         &             Crab Walk in Blue

    
Ta Dot in Ocean              &          Forest Life in Watermelon

All these "beachy" prints are making me antsy for a vacation to the West Coast.
Or the East Coast.
I will settle for anywhere with sand and sun.

Hope you all have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend!
With lots of sun, and no snow!

***Just a note, we will not be shipping Monday due to the Memorial Day holiday. Shipping will resume Tuesday.
Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

http://www.meherinternational.com

helena said...

Hermosa Beach All parts and components are blacked out,giving it a very cool,toughb and mellow look.

cruiser bike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...