Friday, March 2, 2012

New Fabric Friday

Pin It

I know I am a little bit late with this post,    
but it is still Friday in Idaho so here we go!   

by Aneela Hoey for Moda

The classic story of Little Red Riding Hood,
with some serious cuteness!

Adorable little foxes instead of a wolf, LOVE it!

We also have all the PRECUTS for the collection too!

A Walk in the Woods Fat Quarter SetA Walk in the Woods Charm Pack, 5x5" SquaresA Walk in the Woods Layer Cake, 10"x10" Squares
             

"Reunion"
by Sweetwater for Moda
This is officially my new "Favorite Summertime Collection"

I have to admit I have a slight obsession with bunting and little pennant banners at the moment. 
It's a phase I am going through, and I sure hope it lasts a long time! 

How can you not LOVE these sweet little banners?

I am also a little obsessed with Mustard,
Reunion Jacks in Mustard Yellow
My house, my clothes, my kids' clothes....everything I touch is turning mustard!
I feel a mustard quilt coming on.....

We also have the Charm Packs for this fabulous summertime collection!

So there you go,

that's what new in the shop this week.

Are you going to be sewing this weekend?
Here is a little peek at what I have been working on the past few days....
(OH yeah, my lamp shades have caught the mustard bug too)

The curtains in my family room are finally finished!
It feels so good to be done!

Pin It I think I will take the weekend off from sewing and just enjoy the stripes!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...